cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NowTV,

As with a few of the above posters I would like my cards removed from your website and database as soon as possible as I do not wish to renew my service with yourselves at this time. And for now I'd like these card details removed as I don't want them displayed (even securely) on your website.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

As this is account related I will need to drop you an email regarding this.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could I please have my card details attached to my account removed completely from the service as I have canceled my account payment and I don't like the idea that you still have my account number etc.

Could someone please get in contact with me?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for posting. Sorry to hear you wish to cancel. I will send you an e-mail now as this is an account related query.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Could I also have my card details removed from the site? Would appreciate a reply asap thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep and eye out on your inbox. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. please can you remove my credit card details, as i don't like them left on my account..thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll contact you via email to discuss this.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, can you remove my card details please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll email you shortly 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team