cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting.

We'll be in touch by email shortly regarding your account.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i purchased a 1 week sports pass which is a horrible viewing experiance, too much buffering yet i am running 6meg unlimited internet and other services like netflix run fine, i hardly used the pass as a result i wanted to know if i could get a partial refund as compensation. Also i dont want to cancel my account on the whole but want my card details removed from the account settings as i dont think i will use this service anytime soon and i dont want any "automatic" payments or purchases being made on my account as others are reporting. Also incase my account is hacked, i dont want my details accesed... its quite ridiculas how theres not a natural option to remove card details as every other established platform allows such as paypal, ebey, etc etc

first time user and probably last.. dissapointed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry you haven't had the best experience when viewing content. I will send you an e-mail very shortly.

Please keep an eye out on your account. 

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, i need to remove my payment details, can yo please guide me how to get rid of my credit card details?

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I just asked and they did it for me, complete joke that there is no option for you to do it yourself.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Sirs,
I keep receiving the copies of other customers of yours, which is handy to know what is happening.
However, I did ask for my details to be removed - Could you please verify that you have removed my Credit Card from your records.
Also that you dod not pass my email details on to anyone else

MRS V J Lee
email address: ---------------------
Kindest
Valerie Lee

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post.

I have emailed you directly

Regards

Sue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for posting, sorry to hear you wish to have your details cleared. As this is account related I will send you an e-mail very shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Can you please remove my credit card details from your records as this is showing in my account section of NOWTV and I would like the credit card removed.

Thanks

Mick

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Please keep an eye on your inbox as I have sent you an email regarding this. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team