cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Sports Package

HeyI have signed up for a 6 month package @£25 per month. The renewal date in 15 Feb. If I cancel now will I have access till 15 Feb and pay £25 and that is that. The package said cancel anytime but not sure if that is cancel at anypoint or cancellat...

Now TV Payment date change

I have all my bills come out on the 1st of the month and I wanted to see if anyone knew how to change the date NOW TV comes out my account?

ScoWils by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why can't I see bills?

Impossible to see bills in my account, "No recent transactions" / "No upcoming payments".I've been a customer for about a year and a half and never have been able to see bills - but definitely getting charged and an internet connection!Anyone else ha...

liamt86 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Full refund

Hi Community, Does anyone know how I would initiate a refund on the Day Pass + Boost?I haven't touched it/activated it/done anything with it since purchase (purchased less than an hour ago) and therefore entitled to a full refund as per the Consumer ...

Hrmurph1 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unknown charges when ordering the broadband service

HiI just ordered the broadband only service and right now just got my hub delivered and ready to be set up. The thing is I got charged with £20 and £9.99 the day I ordered it and today (activation day), I got charged with another £21 (which is the ri...

Ahby by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Payment card

I can't add my payment card as I don't have a house number and it doesnt let me submit my billing address without a house number.

CB1 by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Monthly payments

My debit card is on the system and up to date.  My account says a payment of £50 was taken on the 19/12/22 and the next payment of £25 is due to be taken on 17/1/23.  Yesterday  I  received an unsolicited email purporting to come from NowTV saying I ...

Robert29 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment for something i cancelled

So i started now sports mobile some time ago couldnt figure it out so cancelled it yet im still getting billed for it  and the nowbot is useless how do i get my money back,i have judt had to cancell it again                      

Craney by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks