cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling free trail

So I got a free sports trail from PS4 rewards issue is I cannot afford to keep it going just so as looking to cancel the site says go to vouchers page and click cancel but there is no cancel button

i also looked for and email address to ask them directly but the page where it tells you click the email use button below well there is no button so how do I cancel before I get charged and end up going into debt 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When does the trial expire, is it today and the sports pass is greyed out when you checked under My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here ?

Also, if under the Bills & Payment section is there any indication of any current or up & comming payment of a sports pass, then if not it sounds to me you have more than one nowtv account and looking on the wrong account.

Have you checked by going into the PS4 NowTV App (under the App My Account section) that the email address or username logged into the NowTV App matches the sign in details on here when trying to cancel the sports pass trial ?

If you are going around in circles, contact live chat from the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi no this is my only account as for the cancel button in vouchers and passes it's not greyed out it's just not there at all 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No this is my only account and the cancel button in vouchers and passes is not greyed out it is just not there at all

also the pass runs out on Tuesday but as you can father if you cannot cancel it's going to an issue