cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling NowTV

Hello, I need to give notice of cancelation for my whole NowTV account (TV & boadband) as I am leaving the current property it is regitered too. I will not be looking to transfer at this time as I do not know the situation going forward. I have attempted numerous times to contact NowTV to do this but with no luck. Especially on Live Chat as the agent blocks me everytime I attempt to connect (this has happened constinatly over the last 2 weeks). Please can you advise how I can cancel my account as I leave my current property on 30th April and do not want to pay for any addtional month? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should be able to cancel your NowTV TV passes yourself by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here.

You need to cancel any active passes on your account separately and when you cancel follow all the steps on screen until you get the green thumbs up confirmation message that your pass has been successfully cancelled.

Then go back to Passes & Vouchers and it should say cancelled next to your pass.

Hopefully you should get an email confirmation from NowTV that you have cancelled a pass, if not has a precaution i would suggest take a screenshot of your cancelled TV passes.

With regards to Broadband & Telephone package, you can contact the NowTV Team by going to My Account > Broadband & Calls, where if you click under Moving Home section a telephone number should appear on screen to phone (just ask to be transferred to the Cancellation Dept).

If you are a Combo customer, then again phone the NowTV Broadband Team by following the same above instructions.