cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Fox channel leaving now tv

A simple question sort of double barrelled  as now tv is not going to stream the fox channel in the next day or two is nowtv planning replacing this channel or as you will be running a slightly reduced service are you going to reduce the cost of the ...

Multiple devices

Hi Please can some one tell me if there is a charge for having / watch two devices at the same tile on one account?I am currently with Talktalk but are charging £4 per month for two tv boxes.Thanks 

Resolved! broaadband not activated on scheduled date

I had confirmation by letter from Sky (my previous ISP) and an email from NowTV a few days ago confirming saying that my b/band would switch to Now by no later than midnight on June 22. Here we are at 11:23 on June 23, and still I'm on Sky b/band. No...

My broadband still not activate

I have a problem. My broadband and calls supposed that will be up and running on 24/06/2021 any time before midnight that day. I follow the instruction from the manual to setup and install the NOW Hub 2. But there is no response when I connect my sma...

Issues with payment - Anyone else?

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has been having this issue. I've set up a new account, tried to apply my payment details and it's failed. So I've tried another card (same company) and it's failed. It's not showing declined, it's showing Oops, something ...

Why is sports mobile pass not showing in app?

I was given a sports mobile pass because I bought a sports day pass. I see it on website.  I don't see it in app.  I don't want to watch something on the mobile and accidentally start the day pass.  I did a fresh install of the app on my phone. Will ...

Screenshot_20210622-173636.png Screenshot_20210622-173441.png

Unauthorised Payments

NOW somehow set up a sports pass on my account without my knowledge. They apparently sent me an email, which to date I have not been able to find. Unfortunately I didn't become aware that this sports pass had been set up until 3 months later and NOW ...

Overdue Payment

Hi there, Got an email saying a payment for NOW is overdue, but when I log-in, it said it was paid on the 1st of June. Not sure what to do. The payment card details are correct which I thought might be the problem. Anyone had this situation before? T...