cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicola_90
Advocate

Cancelled

I cancelled the boost, cinema and entertainment packages and even got the confirmation email that I cancelled them but I still got charged for the boost today and will probably get charged for the cinema package tomorrow and get charged for the entertainment package the day after that. How do I stop getting charged even though I have cancelled the packages and how do I get a refund?

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Nicola_90 

You are certain that you got confirmation emails of ALL memberships being cancelled? Each membership is handled separately and cancelling one wont cancel all of them.

Best to speak with staff to get it sorted out. Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/cancel-or-renew-membership

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Nicola_90 

Take @gavs82008‘s good advice above; my three pennyworth is just to explain how this might have happened:-

If you cancel very close to the renewal date, then you may still be charged because Now has already started the billing process, overnight to the renewal date.

There’s no need to wait to cancel; any time you do, it still runs to the next billing date for you, and only then stops.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.