cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adverts on a SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE

Sky, I'm already paying you. You already have my money, every month. Why the HELL am I made to watch unskippable ads before I can see the film I selected to stream?

For what I'm giving you I might as well unsubscribe and simply rent the same films from Amazon prime.

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

So are you seeing adverts for NOW content or third party adverts like for Tesco? 

This is a customer forum, so saying “you” will have absolutely zero meaning. All that’s been done is rant to other customers like you and me.

Have a look at this link, which explains all about adverts on NOW.

If it’s third party adverts then purchase Boost at £3 and you’ll get rid of them.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-without-ads

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User   @gavs82008 

Warren

If you want to complain, rather than just giving an empty rant, then send an email to:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

At least Sky/NOW will see it.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

if we all send emails to nowtv they will have too listen, the ads have probably already lost them customers  (me being one of them ) 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Don't want adverts, me too, but I already had Boost and therefore I don't see boost. 

So simple solution, take out boost. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

ITYM “don’t see adverts”.

There are many good things about Boost, but it has gone from being a £3 elective option for HD and 5.1 to a £5 ‘you’re-pretty-boogered-if-you-haven’t-got-it’, one session and that’s your lot, oh and now sit through these adverts, besides 😢

People, understandably perhaps, don’t like that.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.