cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Not receiving emails

Hi all, I have had NOW TV for a year and a half now, and I was regularly receiving email updates. However, I have noticed in the last few months, I am not receiving any at all - and I have checked junk etc. I am not even receiving notifications that ...

Resolved! Package deal

Hello I recently had a live chat with someone because I was having trouble with a late payment I explained my situation and the person said that because I had purchased the movie and entertainment together that I wouldn’t have to pay again until Sept...

Resolved! NOWTV can't cancel or find Kids Membership

Hello, I was just trying to cancel my NOW Kids membership as I no longer use it but I've been unable to find it in the list alongside my Entertainment and Movies Pass. Is it hidden somewhere or can I get it cancelled through this forum? Thank you.

Resolved! New NOW account

Signed up and subscribed so I could watch Mare of Easttown happy to pay 9.99 a month but see an additional 4.99 has also been charged which I haven’t requested, anyone know what this is? How do I go about a refund and if I unsubscribe / cancel my mem...

Changes to account

Having added kids to our entertainment which we are not interested as we are a retired couple with no kids or grand kids, we are now being saddled with adverts - having had the account for just over a month, feel totally conned.Would rather lose the ...

Kids pass

Hi, on the now website it states that from the 8th of june the kids channels were incorporated into the entertainment pass. If this is the case does anyone know why on the 14th of June my rolling payment for a kids pass was taken from my account when...

Lack of live chat

I have an overdue payment, whilst not my fault I am entirely fine with it and it's not a problem to make it up next pay day. However, my next pay day is 3 days beyond the excessive threateningly worded email stating 'YOU HAVE 10 DAYS TO SAVE YOUR ACC...

Now has lost my order information

Hi,  Has anyone had any issues with part of their account go missing?  So I ordered now Broadband and calls and they had to cancel my order because they could not transfer my number over from the post office  so they had to re do the order with a go-...