cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a NowTv box that happened to have one month free Entertainment that I haven't watched,

I do not Want Entertainment Chanel never signed any contract saying I did, I didn't even watch it for the months trial free when I purchased the nowtv box. Absolute con!!

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Now haven’t offered boxes for several years now, and even Sticks are few and far between. so I wonder how come you have only just started up a Now box?

And I wonder what you want a Now box for, without taking Now itself; just for the other apps on it, perhaps?

But it is clearly stated on the box it came in (albeit in tiny yellow writing on a yellow background!) that firing it up start a month’s free usage of whatever Now pass it comes with, which will turn into a continuing paid subscription unless you cancel it, which I guess you didn’t.

It is, though, perhaps the frequency of such misunderstandings that has prompted Now to discontinue its devices, and with them, these free passes, in favour of third-party devices where signing up to Now is a more active consideration.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.