cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darth
Advocate

Sorry something went wrong

Hello, I have a 2 month entertainment pass purchased from a supermarket and it has been sitting around for a while (it cost £10). When I try and put the code in it states "Unable to retreive product information, please select another product" and there is a button with "Choose another membership".

Has the code expired or is there another problem? I can't see an expiry date on the pass.

Regards

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Darth 

See this link.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/vouchers-and-offers

Within that link to speak with staff you want the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down when signed in. This will give the Live Chat button.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Darth 

The small print on this Now Smart stick box from 2018 clearly(!) states that passes expire one year after purchase. (Fifth line of white text on yellow, about the middle).

IMG_1302.jpeg

As Now passes have not been sold for several years now - I bet it says Now TV - it’s probably long dead. 

How long ago did you buy it?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Darth
Advocate

Thanks for your help both, I think it was 2017 the pass is green and doesn't have the small print. 

Darth
Advocate

Ok, I contacted the staff and the only thing they could suggest was returning it to the store where I bought it but I don't have the receipt anymore.

On closer inspection it does say in the small print that it must be redeemed within 1 year of purchase!

So it has expired.