cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account info gone and cannot replace

Hi, I have been a sports customer for the last 7 years, with no issues. Last night while watching it stated I did not have a pass to access. I went to my account and the sports pass has gone ( funnily enough the boost part of the deal I took is still there) I went to add this again but in payment it stated the payment had failed ( not sure why as I have used the card for years and it is even due last month's was paid) I chose to add a pass again and the card detail but it kept saying something went wrong, I even tried with a different card and got the same outcome (any ideas welcome)

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Assuming you’ve tried another browser?

What does the account section of the app show you? As this should show all active memberships on your account.

What about up and coming payments?
https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/payments

Worst case jump onto live chat and inform staff, there might be a glitch on the system or your account. Just make sure you click “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am assuming that was you who tweeted over on the NOW Help Twitter feed last night going on your name?

Hopefully NOW live chat has sorted it for you.

Did you try signing out of your playback devices and do a full power down and restart and log in again with your current existing NOW account details.

Sometimes this gets past the NOW App asking you to buy a Membership you already purchased previously on your account.

Anyway hope you get it resolved. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for your reply, I have been on live chat for hours and 3 advisors cannot help so I have to wait for an email from the escalation team.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot, but if you have mobile internet data, try a wifi hotspot with your playback device rather than going through your Router has a quick test with regards to watching your NOW Sports Pass to see if the same thing happens or not.

Or if you can spare 30 minutes without internet unplug the power to your Router.

I am also assuming before this happened, your existing bank card details  expiry end date on the NOW system had not expired or was going to expire anytime soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I tried mobile data but this did not work. I will try unplugging the router once I finish work to see if that makes a difference. There's nothing wrong with the card I have even spoken to the bank to check. Many thanks 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If the mobile data didn't work with maybe using the NOW App Sports Pass on your smart phone or has a wifi hotspot with your main playback device then there is little point in unplugging the power to your Router.

Sorry I have no other suggestions you could try.