cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV on iPad running iOS 9.1 not working

I'm trying to view content on my iPad Air 2 running iOS 9.1 but every time I click on a programme to watch I get this error.

"Unable to connect to stream. Please try again. If the problem persists contact customer services."

I'm connected to WiFi at home in the UK and have no problem doing other things including streaming content from other services.

I was going to AirPlay content to the new Apple TV since there isn't a Now TV app at present for the new Apple TV.

-Terry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your message.

Can you try to update your iPad? There should be another version out (9.0.2). 

Also can you tell us the NOW TV app version and whether you have uninstalled/ re-installed the app?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User do you get the error before or after trying to airplay? Only NOW TV don't support Airplay.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this problem before, during and after trying AirPlay mirroring.

doesnt work when viewing solely on my iPad either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your message.

Also can you tell us the NOW TV app version and whether you have uninstalled/ re-installed the app?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your message.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

I'm already on 9.1 so being on an older version like 9.0.2 isn't going to help me.

but I just uninstalled and reinstalled the app (version 4.8) and it's now working.

thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am on an iPad Air 2 on the latest update (9.1) nowtv has worked great for me since I bought it a month ago however as of yesterday I seam to be able to sign in online but not on the app? Whenever I want to sign in on the app it says that my details are incorrect although they obviously are because I'm signing in no bother online! I need for the app to work as the programmes that I watch are only played on the app. I keep refreshing the app by downloading it again and changing my password however it's the same thing whenever I want to sign in. What do I do?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post.

Please try logging is again.

I have sent a small signal to your IP address, it should now work.

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine still isn't working

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

This should now be resolved for you.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have an iPad mini 4 on latest version of IOS, only recently started using nowtv, but works well on my MacBook but when I want to watch on my iPad it tell me something has gone wrong I need to quit the app and watch something again. I've done this multiple times and deleted and reinstalled the app to no avail! Please help!!!