cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv isn't working, keeps coming up on the screen oops! Its been like this for a few days now.

I have now tv on my you view box and for the past 3 days it just keeps coming up oops! And chucks us of it. How can I fix it?
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there,
i have a Now tv box , any advice ?
Many thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for clarifying.

Can you try to force the NOW TV Box to update? You can do it by following the sequence below:

1. Home (x5)
  2. Fast Forward (x3)
  3. Rewind (x2)

Once this is done, please select OK to update the Box. 

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Has this been sorted mine still not working
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had two boxes and this has happened to both basicaly you cant fix it they wont send you a new one as yours would of gone out of date and you have to buy a new box. funny that 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i cant login to now tv on my now tv box, keeps saying login failed, how do i fix this?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi i cant login to now tv on my now tv box, keeps saying login failed, how do i fix this?

Hi @Anonymous User

The fact that you can logon to the help forum means that your password is correct

I apologise in advance.Smiley Sad This is going to feel like I'm quick firing questions at you, but it's only to try and determine what's going on. Smiley Happy

Is login failed the exact error message you get? I'm asking because when some people try and login . They get "ops something went wrong". This might be a different issue to what you're getting.

Also, do you get a code at the end of the error message?

Do the other players on your box such as BBC iPlayer work without issue?

Has now TV worked on your you view box previously?

Please try these troubleshooting steps below if you haven't already.

• Run an update of the you view box software and on demand players (this can be done in the device management section of the youview settings menu)
  • unplug your you view box at the mains wait 10 to 20 seconds and plug it back in again. After bringing your box out of standby it will go through a complete reset.

After performing each of the steps above try to access now TV on your youview box again

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,
I've had a problem with my Now boxes for weeks and have done every reset possible including factory resets several times, sticking a pin in the back, forced updates, secret codes and still my box says 'software update failed ' and error code 003.
The network is fine and all three parts are ticked and connection should be ok but frustratingly is not. I have also as this has been going on for at least three weeks unplugged and rechecked everything.

All I need to know are my boxes defunct and would a new box work?
Cancelling my Entertainment package as this had been going on too long!
Any ideas???????
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. I am very sad to hear this. There were some issues with some NOW TV boxes. Can you try changing the router channel to somewhere between 1-11 and see if that helps.

Please change it a few times if unsuccessful and find the correct one. If you still have issues can you please send me the serial numbers of your boxes please.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is with youview and im having the same problems..
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv isn't working with error code 003 and I have checked Internet connection