cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv isn't working, keeps coming up on the screen oops! Its been like this for a few days now.

I have now tv on my you view box and for the past 3 days it just keeps coming up oops! And chucks us of it. How can I fix it?
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have now tv on my you view box and for the past 3 days it just keeps coming up oops! And chucks us of it. How can I fix it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my nowtv is not working,keeps on coming up on the screen with,somethings not right,give it a moment or check www.nowtv.com/status updates,i do what they tell me but still not working,i need help to get it up and working again,thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post.

Please check your emails as i have contacted you directly

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The fact that you can logon to the help forum means that your password is correct

Have you fully completed your account setup? For help with this. See the following help article

Do the other players on your box such as BBC iPlayer work without issue?

Has now TV worked on your you view box previously?

Please try these troubleshooting steps below if you haven't already.

• Run an update of the you view box software and on demand players (this can be done in the device management section of the youview settings menu)
  • unplug your you view box at the mains wait 10 to 20 seconds and plug it back in again. After bringing your box out of standby it will go through a complete reset.

After performing each of the steps above try to access now TV on your youview box again

Hope that helps:smileyhappy: If it does not please post back

EDIT: You beat me to it @Anonymous User Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting, I have sent you an email giving advice to resolve your query. Please check your inbox.

Kind Regards,

Richard

NOW TV Team  

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there, I kind of have the same problem, my now tv was working this morning and then suddenly start loading and then I cant watch anything it just says "sorry,something went wrong. We're working on it." My internet connection is fine, tried everuthing, doesnr work , could someone please advice??
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on the Community. 

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

There are a few steps that you can try, I'm sorry if you have tried these already. 

The first step is to try an update all on demand players, this can be accessed from the Settings menu. 

You may also want to try re-tuning the NOW TV Box. 

If you are still encountering this issue you may also want to try unplugging your YouView Box and your wireless router for a few minutes,then plug these back in and re-try connecting to your WiFi. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, thanks for coming back to me, i've tried everything already, tried to do the system update and it doesnt let me continue as it appears a message saying that the software update failed (error code 003) and to go check my network, as stated before my network works perfectly fine.
is there any other option I can try? Its been like this for the entire day.
many thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for that.

Just to clarify, are you using NOW TV Box or Youview?

If you do have any other device to try, can you please give that a go and see if similar issue occurs?

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team