cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox One - No feedback when CC expired

Hi Sky Team

Just a quick note to say the XBox One UI doesn't give any clues if the user's credit card has failed. After failing to enter the PIN about 5 times, I went over the PC and tried there. That gave a sane error message. Can you please fix this failure and help everyone save some time.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you live chat them with this link, they may help you more quickly:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers

Scroll down to the blue contact us button and on the next page click on live chat.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've giving feedback that the app is broken. You try to watch something on XBox One when you're CC has expired and there is no error message, it silently fails to allow you to watch nowtv and re-prompts for your credentials. As a user you don't know if you're going to be multiply charged for trying again because you don't know you CC on file has expired.

Once you've gone over to a PC to try there you can figure out the credit has expired on the website (though even then the website is not upfront about it).

If you can tell me how to add this as a bug to the bug database for nowtv on XBox One, that gets a vote.