cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

device limit issues

hi, so had an email offering me another free month pass for movies, but as i've changed my PC since the last time i had to remove the old devices and add the new. ( i dual boot, so 1 PC had 2 listings in devices)

have added my new PC, was using google chrome at first attempt, which isn't supported, tried Firefox which crashes at obtaining licence, then IE11 which tells me i'm at my devices limit.

do the various browsers count as different devices.

to sum up, have added PC as new device yesterday (is listed in devices 16/02/16) but Firefox crashes and IE11 just tells me device limit reached until March 1st.

this is all in win7, i do dual boot with win10 but the that'll count as another device which can't be added, so can't try the App either.

Can anything be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Using a web browser with NOW TV is a bit of a pain due to messing around with Silverlight, so I'd recommend using the dedicated NOW TV app you can find on the Windows App Store when in Win10.

Either way, if you have a word with Live Chat and explain what's happened they will probably reset your devices for you as a courtesy. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Using a web browser with NOW TV is a bit of a pain due to messing around with Silverlight, so I'd recommend using the dedicated NOW TV app you can find on the Windows App Store when in Win10.

Either way, if you have a word with Live Chat and explain what's happened they will probably reset your devices for you as a courtesy. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

many thanks for those instructions, live chat sorted it out quickly.