cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Match choice Red Button...

You seriously need to sort out the red button. How can I access the match I want to watch without it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can't with nowtv.

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would it be possible for Now to have additional streams for the "live" red button events especially on the football international weekends?  

Generally speaking I watch the main game covering Ireland, but do also dual screen for other games.   On June 11  I will watch Ireland v Austria but would quite like to have access to the other game in the group taking place at the same time.

PS Glad to see Azerbaijan v N. Ireland hasn't been stuck on the red button when on at the same time as the Scotland v England game which is on SS1, SSMix and ITV!!!  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi was wondering is there anyway of getting the magic weekend sunday games up because all the football games are on its on the red button?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The NOW TV media streaming service does not support any 'red button' streams...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is dead annoying and especially when Ajax are not on tele but best premier league goals are on at 2pm ? Pretty sure no one is watching that
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Think a lot of people have had enough of Now TV not having the red button
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Jus paid 40 quid for now tv sky sports month pass to watch pakistan test match cricket. After 10 minutes into the game it gets taken over by crappy ipl .. ? Apparently u need red button wich now tv dont have. Bloody rip off
Anonymous User
Not applicable

shame the red button does not work. and ali-bash the cricket game for Eng vs Pak should be there. The IPL would end by then i think

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just spent an hour on the chat with someone who had no idea why the red button doesn't work and why there isn't one one my now box or my mac! Total waste of time. Paid £7.99 to watch a rugby match and they couldn't tell me on the chat why it doesn't work. Someone should clue them in.