cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Match choice Red Button...

You seriously need to sort out the red button. How can I access the match I want to watch without it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can't with nowtv.

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
My husband wants to watch the British lions tour when this is on and is considering buying the month pass - our question is, is this a live service only (he seems to think so and the website suggests this) or can he stream games lately as he will be at work a lot when games are on

It is a live service.  Best you can do is a 30 minute pause on the new Now TV box.  There may be some replays during the day, but you need to check schedules.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here we go again, Sky change their main football match and that really messes up my nights viewing on Now TV .

Why are you unable to provide red button access, it's not a technological impossiblity and we pay through the nose for your sky passes. 

Shocking service 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

There's the match on sky sports 2 Poland vs Denmark .Will i be able to watch this match after pressing red button on now tv.The main match scheduled at the same time( 19:45) is Scotland vs Lithauania.Thank you in advance for help.

lockmatt
Expert 2

the red button is not available on the now tv platform

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

Just got myself  1 day pass on now tv to watch Poland vs. Montenegro which accordingly to that advert is on channel Skysport 1 but I get to watch Scotland v. Slovenia on skysport1 insted...

Any clue why?Smiley FrustratedSmiley Sad

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

That particular game might be available via Sky Sports 1's red button service (as separate stream).

The NOW TV platform does not offer a red button service...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

One of the Magic Weekend games is on the red button so I can't watch it. With 5 channels, surely it could be moved to a regular channel?

I realise nothing will change but it is frustrating. Move the soccer. It's rubbish 😉
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi anyone I've got football on my phone and can I watch a red button game which I can't access on phone
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The NOW TV media streaming service does not support any 'red button' streams...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok thanks not good if your team is on red button lol but thank you