cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Match choice Red Button...

You seriously need to sort out the red button. How can I access the match I want to watch without it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can't with nowtv.

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just paid for a game that is not available because it's on the red button. The pass is not really a Sky Sports pass if some content is not available which is available to Sky customers. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just done the same. I have purchased a Sky Sports day pass and cannot access the game I want to see as I have no red button on my remote.

We should of been made aware this content was not available on the Nowtv platform.

I would like a reply and a refund or credit for my wasted £7.99 please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me. If the red button is not available the now box shouldn't indicate it is. A complete waste of my money.

How do I get a refund for Sky lying to me?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think this forum has been abandoned by Now tv. Hence why it says "Archived" in the title. They just didn't bother to lock it or tell anyone. No doubt soon, it will disappear along with any history of dissatisfied customers. I don't even know if the red banner about lack of customer support is still valid or not but fortunately for me, without the red button, I won't be bothering with Sky Sports anymore, either on Now tv or elsewhere.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That's sucks. Thanks for your help.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

new to this forum and to the Now TV system.

I have my smart box installed and all is well.

What I cannot work out is if I can watch F1 on a sky catchup service.

Any help much appreciated.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

To watch sports you need to buy a NOW TV sports pass, which come in day, week or month varieties (the day and week are one-off purchases that you only get charged once for, the month pass renews automatically each month but you can cancel at any time).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sky-Sports-Day-Week-Pass

Unfortunately you you only get access to the live sports channels, you can't record to watch later or watch red button content and there's no on-demand content, but the races are often repeated and/or shown as highlights later in the day/week, so basically check the Sky sports channel listings to see when you catch what you want to watch.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-guide

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately with a NowTV Sports pass your can only watch the live Sky Sports Channel feeds including the F1 channel.

There is no catch up service or red button feature for the NowTV Sports Passes.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sky-Sports-Day-Week-Pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My husband wants to watch the British lions tour when this is on and is considering buying the month pass - our question is, is this a live service only (he seems to think so and the website suggests this) or can he stream games lately as he will be at work a lot when games are on
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Your husband is right, the NOW TV sports passes only give you access to the live streams of the Sky Sports channels, you can't record to watch later, there is no on-demand content and you also don't get any of the red button content, so he would need to be able to watch the matches live (or any highlights shows that might be scheduled).

I'd suggest checking the TV schedules a little nearer the time before deciding whether the NOW TV sports passes will be suitable.