cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Match choice Red Button...

You seriously need to sort out the red button. How can I access the match I want to watch without it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can't with nowtv.

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can't with nowtv.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

the no red button with NOW tv is a serious problem for saterday night football

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

the no red button with NOW tv is a serious problem for Saturday night football

I lived with it for many years with Virgin Media until they finally got it.  Worst time is the international weekends where so many  live games are under the red button.  So right now I have Sports from Virgin for the international week from 12th-17th November.

I suspect it is unlikely to be implemented.  If you really want it, you have to get a satellite or cable subscription.  However, keep complaining.  If there is enough demand and NOW TV/SKY lose subscribers because of it, they may well provide it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please get Red Button - even invited friends over for the Super Rugby this weekend only to find out it was on Red Button. What a let down!!! Please sort it out or give NowTV users some way of watching these games.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Last night, watching Now, one of the sports channels was showing a Spanish game, and clearly written on the introduction page before you clicked for the game was "and (another) game is available via the red button".

Obviously tried the RB but nothing. I'm using the LG App, do those with boxes have access to what's under the button - was it a mistake in that only satellite subscribers can access and the information for Now users shouldn't have been there? Don't think the programme info is the same for satellite and Now as I have never come across Now beng able to use the red button.

Anyone help??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User as per the small print Red Button isn't available on NOW TV. As they use the same EPG data as Sky TV you'll sometimes see it mentioned within the listings. 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

This topic has now been locked as a solution has been provided.

If your question hasn't been answered please click here to start a new topic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help!  Seeing as it is impossible to contact NOW TV either by Live Chat or Email or Phone.  Can anyone tell me if NOW repeat their Live football matches?  Tomorrow for example is the Man City v Man Utd match at 4pm which I cannot be at home for and I know it cannot be recorded.  Will it be repeated???  When I select Sports showings you can only see what's on now and what's on next and no further.  Get your act together NOW tv!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The sports passes are just a way of getting access to the live Sky Sports channels so it's a case of whatever is on the live sports channels you would be able to watch, but there is no form of recording, red button or on-demand content. You can refer to any TV listing sites for details of the Sky Sports channels eg http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-guide

I'm not aware they are repeating the entire match, but it should feature in the highlights shows on Saturday night/Sunday.