cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

still no satisfaction

I agree with you about NowTV and would have had the same problem if I had accepted their lies and cheating methods.

I was looking forward to my subscription to NowTV with FabFibre + E pass in my new RETIREMENT home.

As a 68 year old new to retirment I am not able to do IT and connect to Broadband etc.

I was told by NowTV an engineer would come to my home on the 15th July, connect my telephone line and INSTALL the box and get it up and running with me there.

As I explained previously, no one mentioned the box was to be delivered by post so as I was not yet in my home it was undelivered.

When I complained I was then told this bombshell, the engineer would NOT call as the was a line going to my home.

The call centre girl could not grasp that YES, the cable is there but it is NOT connected to the outlet socket.

To fix it - this was what I was paying for - he would have to come into my home and FIX IT!!

I would NOT have been able to install the NowTV box on my own due my disability.

They LIED to me when they assured me the engineer would connect the line and install the service, so I had no choice but to cancel my subscription....still waiting for my money back!

0 REPLIES 0