cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scottjr
Advocate

Router does not work, performance is dreadful

My going live date was 2 days later than it was supposed to be, and over a month later the performance is dreadful.

All three green lights are sometimes on, but invariably the wifi goes down as soon as I try to actually use the internet.

In the rare instances it does work when I am trying to do work or stream something I get the message that I 'don't have enough bandwith'.

It has been impossible to get through to anyone on the phone, and I am sick of trying. I work from home most days, and this is costing me a fortune in using my own data or going somewhere with competent wifi. I am not willing to pay for this service any longer unless I get some sort of meaningful response and fix to the issue, and will be looking to move provider without paying the penalty clause given I've not been provided with the service agreed to when I signed up.

10 REPLIES 10
Jayach
Elite 3

@Scottjr wrote:
All three green lights are sometimes on, but invariably the wifi goes down as soon as I try to actually use the internet.

Are you saying the wireless light goes out? If not the wireless light, does the internet one go out?