cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV & Sky

At my household we have SKY broadband, which is fine for everyone else but upstairs, especially in my room, the signal is awful. So I would like to get NowTV broadband, is it possible to run both at once from the same port? 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You would need a new telephone landline to be installed and reading over on Twitter, NowTV are not taken orders until possibly July where there is an Openreach Engineer needed to enter your home due to COVID-19.

Also the NowTV Hub Routers are clones of the Sky Routers and i doubt you will see any improvement on your current wifi reception coverage.

If it was me i would pop over to the Sky Community Broadband forum and see what they would recommend to boost your wifi performance on your existing Sky Router. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @schnapps 

Hey Lew

Have you thought about getting a Wi-Fi extender, that's what most people do, including myself, when in your position.

And as Schnapps said, why do you think changing ISPs is going to make a difference, especially as Now TV is part of Sky and also uses the same, but re-badged, equipment, 

UK Bob