cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Registered device not playing!

Hi I have had my Samsung TV registered on my account since I've had it and yesterday it simply stopped playing saying some nonsense about maximum devices even though it is fully listed in the list of devices. I tried removing a device to see if it changes anything but that has made things even worse because I cannot re add the device yet I am paying in full for 3 passes!!! This is clearly a bug from NOW TV and they need to remove this maximum device or device change malarkey as I am not wanting to renew now I can't watch on my main TV and there's no support. We have got Disney plus now which has much of the movies and shows kids wanted with no device limit and kids can each play separately. Is anyone available to help me because I clearly need a device reset to fix this 

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Are one or more of your devices Roku Sticks?

These can get into the list of devices more than once each, due to a bug somewhere, and the fix is to delete the duplicate entry or entries.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.