cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bandwidth too low

• Can anyone help me I have now tv super fibre and my tv is saying my bandwidth is too low. What does that mean? Does anyone know what I can do, thanks 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What NowTV playback device are you using and is it connected over wifi or hard wired Ethernet ?

Have you tried powering down both your Router and Playback device at the electrical mains for a minute, then reboot the Router first, give it 5 minutes then power back on your playback device to see if the NowTV stream improves ?

If you are using the device over wifi what is the reception signal like and if poor try a different wifi channel on your router.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What NowTV playback device are you using and is it connected over wifi or hard wired Ethernet ?

Have you tried powering down both your Router and Playback device at the electrical mains for a minute, then reboot the Router first, give it 5 minutes then power back on your playback device to see if the NowTV stream improves ?

If you are using the device over wifi what is the reception signal like and if poor try a different wifi channel on your router.