cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Questions about upgrading to VDSL

I would like to upgrade my broadband to fibre, but I have a few questions first:1) I am on Brilliant Broadband, and would like to upgrade to Fab Fibre. I can however not see a price per month for this. Does anyone know how much it is in total per mon...

Rout

Hi my Internet not workikng  just got fixed and it been paid to so what is the deal it becoming a joke like cand work from home like this  

Robert2 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Unstable broadband connection

I have been a customer of Now for a few years now.  Since April the broadband connection has been entirely unreliable.  An engineer has apparently checked it on each occasion and found it to be fine, however that's not how it is at our end!For the la...

Judie by Mentor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks

How do I setup a 3rd party router with Now Broadband

I currently use a TP Link archer router with sky broadband however I am switching to Now Broadband since it is half the price for identical speeds. What changes do I need to make or how do I set it up with Now Broadband?. Any ideas will be appreciate...

furious by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Broadband Outage since 20/6

Check my line shows an outage since 11:11 PM 20/6.....it is almost 9am on the 21st and no detail about how widespread this is or when it is expected to be resolved. Any updates available?