cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

when i am watching a proggramme on now tv why does it stop part of the way through and back to apps

when i am watching a programme or film on now tv,it has started to stop part of the way through and the now tv icon comes on and goes back to the app page,any ideas...?

1 REPLY 1
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Sheralli

I have a Roku 3 and from time to time it will suddenly crash, the behaviour is just like the problem you are experiencing. 

In my case, the "crashing" is random and unexpected and I'm guessing that somehow the CPU within the Roku 3 is reacting to either a build up of leaked unusable memory or an instruction set it cannot complete and so crashes.

As I have indicated, this is just a guess on my part but the crashing is something that happens continually then your device could be faulty.

However, there are a couple of things you should know;

First, Now TV has recently released a fix specifically for problems some Roku users  have been experiencing.

Second, if you do a full factory reset, you may have to re-register your device afterwards, your Roku should then be able to take advantage of the fix.

Hope this helps

UK Bob