cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cannot afford the payments

Good afternoon

I cannot afford the payments for my NOW TV subscription at £9.99. Is there any offers that you are willing to offer in order for me to keep on subscribing to this service.

Kind Regards

Steve Clarke

6 REPLIES 6
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hi there 🙂

If you go in stores like Argos/Game, they have gift vouchers that you can add to your account which saves money 🙂

The Argos page has more details:

NOWTV Argos page

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User this deal on Amazon might interest you https://www.amazon.co.uk/NOW-TV-Month-Movie-Pass/dp/B016WGF8FC you can apply the pass that comes with the box to your account.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You can purchase from places like Argos, Currys etc the 2 month movie pass for £15 which works out at £7.50 per month.

Alternatively keep a look out for Lighting Deals on places like Amazon, Argos Tesco where i have seen the NowTV box sold with a 4 month movie pass for £20 (please note this super deal doesn't crop up all the time, keep a lookout on the forums usually somebody will always post here when this deal does become available).

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps @Anonymous User @4268 @caseyb1993

Guys

I think Steve would also like to know the best way he can utilise his Now TV passes, i.e. the best time to add them to his Now TV account, without his bank account or credit card being debited, that way his account would not be inadvertently closed.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy

You don't have to close your existing NowTV account with the voucher passes, all you need to do is buy the voucher pass apply the voucher code to your existing NowTV account under My Passes where you will see an option to "Apply Voucher".

Then all  yout need to do within the final 30 calendar days before the voucher expires (if you want to continue with the voucher method)  is to add a new voucher pass.

If you keep following this method then no money will be taken from your bank card, i have been using this method for over 18 months to keep the costs down and touch wood has of yet i have had no money taken from my bank card by NowTV.

The only thing to bear in mind is that you must apply the new voucher code before the existing code expires (within the last 30 days) or NowTV will automatically take a payment from your bank card.

Also if you decide to leave the NowTV service (either short term or long term)  make sure that you cancel  your passes ( don't worry if you cancel early you will still get the full duration of  the voucher passes that you have applied ) or again NowTV will automatically renew taking monthly subscription costs from your bank card.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps

Cheers Schnapps

I think Steve, and anyone else in his position, will be very happy with the information you have supplied.

UK Bob