Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Updated home screen!

Hi @Batemansxxxb 

The figure of 7831 denotes 1080p when you press the info button on your remote for remotes that shows the streaming quality (5.1 surround sound might be a different matter).

A figure around 4800 denotes 720p.

Chrisgodd21
Mentor

ERM  BSKYB??? Now TV is from SKY! 

But the rest of it? Agree 100%!! It is dia(bloody) bolical!! The SUPPOSED UPDATES?? Have set us back decades!! Apart from the new colour, it really is a total waste of space!

It's SLOW! The menu items are SLOW and simply don't work! You press the button to make a choice and you could almost nip into the kitchen and make a cuppa! And I can't even Ruddy walk anymore!! It is absolutely PANTS!! 

Bring back the old way!!

And Harry  you REALLY think that SKY will listen to its CUSTOMERS??

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Batemansxxxb 

That IS 1080p. Before without boost it was averaging around 4000+. 

Dave3101
Mentor

I have to say, I have completely given up on my now tv stick. The latest update had rendered it pretty much unusable. It went from being satisfyingly quick to ridiculously slow overnight. So, I purchased a firestick, and, it's much much better, its a lot faster.

My suggestion to anyone with the issues others have mentioned here with reference to the slow behaviour of their equipment, the firestick seems to have the capabilities  to deal with these issues.