cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't login to my now account on LG tv but I can on the computer.

When I login on the LG tv it says that there is a problem with the username and password, I have tried it over 10 times now and it won't work however I have managed to log on first time via the computer. I am checking each time that it is correctly typed in but it won't work. We have been using the free trial and we have 8 days left. It has worked fine until now. Please help!

137 REPLIES 137
Anonymous User
Not applicable
We've given up now and gone to Netflix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant log into my nowtv account on my LG Smart TV.

Screen message Error - There are errors on the page 

I can log into my account on my PC, Galaxy Tablet and x02 Now TV Boxes 

Please advise

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't log in either, changed my password but no change, not getting errors just sign in failed, redirect email address at bottom of screen mentions 2001 in brackets and I have noticed a reference to that error code on the help page, they confirm there is a problem 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Sorry you've both experienced this issue.

Can you please let us know if you are now able to sign in or if this is still occurring?

Many thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got a LG smart TV (42LF58) and having same NOW TV login problem as other posters- Screen message Error - There are errors on the page, and I know the username and password are entered correctly!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We're sorry to hear that you're unable to log into the NOW TV app. 

Can you please try changing your password and make sure no special characters are included? 

You may also want to make sure that the software on your TV has been updated. 

Can you perform the update, turn off your TV and the perform a second update. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your help- the software update did the trick without having to change my password.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there i have just recived a new LG TV and the NowTv app is no where to be found on the TV. when i try to view nowtv on the browser on the telly it says silverlight is not installed and cant not be viewed, i brought this TV as i have read and been told i can vwatch Nowtv on this TV. Any help appriecated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

actually have now found the app, but it wont play anything, keeps coming up with error 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad you found the app 🙂

Can you tell us when does the error appear - when signing in or trying to watch something?

Can you give us the full error message?

Have you tried any other device?

Birgit

NOW TV Team