cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't login to my now account on LG tv but I can on the computer.

When I login on the LG tv it says that there is a problem with the username and password, I have tried it over 10 times now and it won't work however I have managed to log on first time via the computer. I am checking each time that it is correctly typed in but it won't work. We have been using the free trial and we have 8 days left. It has worked fine until now. Please help!

137 REPLIES 137
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I have been suffering the same problem, I can sign in on all my other devices, however my LG blu ray keeps coming up with ERROR 😞

Model Number BP630 - LG blu-ray player

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User , @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User 

Thank you all for getting in touch.

We do have a service status information in regards to this issue with LG Blu-ray player and sound bar.

Please see this link: http://po.st/jLuy6m

I would recommend you to subscribe to the topic to get any further updates. Simply make sure you're signed in and check out the Options.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused to you.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same issue bluray player bh9540tw online chat useless. Won't refund for something I can't watch! So helpful
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is a known issue to us and we're working hard to get this issue resolved for the customers who are affected.

Please see post above and subscribe to the topic to get an update when it's resolved,

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
When will it be solved? Is there a time line on solving it?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can login to act.on line but not on tv  pioneer make tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

tv does not accept login details although act does

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi 

We are trying to access on LG Network 3D blu ray model BP530R and the Now TV version app is 3.4.1.  We can log on tablets and smartphones so seems to be just LG.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The app seems to open fine.

it offers the list on the left hand side,

if you select movies,it shows you the list and let's you browse,

if you select a movie and select watch now it says

"you've been away from NOW TV too long. Please relaunch the app to resume viewing." 

Theres a close button.

underneath it says "error code 2004", "Re-start the NOW TV app, by pressing the back button till the home screen, then relaunch the app". This is what I did, no difference.

so I search what this means and it says "Your session is invalid or has been terminated, please Sign In".

pushed close on the app

it returns you to the film selected page

pushed exit on the remote, it takes you back to the browsing list of recently added

pushed exit again it goes back so that the genre list appears on he left hand side.

pushed exit again it brings me back to the action/selection list,

i scroll down to my account and select,

it then gives an option to buy the different passes.

if I select one of the passes the screen freezes

at the bottom of the page it says " you're signed in as" and it's blank, so I figure that's why it won't let me watch the films,

i select "sign out" with the expectation that it would reload and prompt me to sign in, so select it,

it asks " are you sure you want to sign out?" And so I select "sign out",

it returns me straight back to the page with the options to buy passes.

ive tried to instigate a technical live chat 

so I log into now tv, select help in the right hand corner, 

select "technical help"

"select lg tv"

"none of the above"

"contact us for more help on this topic"

opt for a "live chat"

I get "error 404", "page does not exist", "Before we get all philosophical, try another link.
If you still require more help, then join us in the Community or visit the Help Centre" I've done this already!!!

i signed in with my passes on Saturday night, 2 days later, and no progress, no support or telephone number to ring.

the model is LG LM 660T

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

the model is LG LM 660T

Hi and welcome to the forum,

In the interest in collecting information: -
What's your LG televisions 'Software Version'?
What's your NOW TV 'app' version? Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen?
Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)? Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App...
How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
Do other 'apps' such as BBC iPlayer work okay on your LG television?

Sufficed to say, a wired (or Powerline) ethernet network connection is much more reliable...

Cheers