cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't login to my now account on LG tv but I can on the computer.

When I login on the LG tv it says that there is a problem with the username and password, I have tried it over 10 times now and it won't work however I have managed to log on first time via the computer. I am checking each time that it is correctly typed in but it won't work. We have been using the free trial and we have 8 days left. It has worked fine until now. Please help!

137 REPLIES 137
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone else having problems with logging in to NowTV on their LG TV I can sign in on other devices but not on the TV! I keep getting error message wrong username or password? 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please let us know if you are still encountering this issue? 

When you sign into other devices, can you please try to play out and then try to sign into your LG TV? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Can you please let us know if you are still encountering this issue? 

If so can you please provide us with the following information:

Your TV Model number

LG Firmware on your TV

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We had a power cut and tried to get on my now tv after and they wanted me to sign in again, every time I try it comes up with an error saying there is a problem try later, I can sign in on my iPad and iPhone can any one help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are definitely not alone @Anonymous User. Seems to be a major issue tonight and Technical support are playing it down by asking non-commital standard questions to buy some time. It's not even been added to the system status page and there are issues all over this forum on all different devices. 

If anyone gets anything more than this response from support please post everywhere so we actually get a response.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Very sorry about that. 

I'll get this looked into and email you both shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My tv is sorted now, I hope everyone else is also sorted 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

My tv is sorted now, I hope everyone else is also sorted 

Thanks for confirming...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not working for 2 days now. Seems to show logged in as null. Any ideas?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem with me and others below. Signed in as null, cannot sign out. If try to watch get error code 2003. Is anyone looking into this?