cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

apps not loading on white now tv box

I am currently unable to access any content on either of my two now tv boxes. All I currently get is the title page of the app I'm trying to open then get returned back to the main menu.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having this issue with the Red Bull app. I have tried updating the box but this hasn't resolved the issue. I also tried contacting Now TV but instead of a contact us link at the bottom of the page, they have a how to contact us link that doesn't actually point me in the right direction. 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I am currently unable to access any content on either of my two now tv boxes. All I currently get is the title page of the app I'm trying to open then get returned back to the main menu.

Hi  @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Sorry if you've tried this already. Can you try doing a hard reset of your now TV box.

To do this, follow the instructions inThis help article. Unfortunately when you've done this, you will have to re-enter your Wi-Fi and now TV account details into the box. Note the steps to hard reset the now TV box are pretty much the same for both types of boxes

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope still not working 😞 it's the only thing my dad loves on now tv. 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry for issues you have encountered. 

Are you still experiencing this issue? If you are you may want to get in touch with the developers of the app as they may be able to help you further with this. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team