cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Username and or Password not recognised

Hello,

Currently we use a Roku Streaming Stick to access NowTv on our television.

Normally each time we use the NowTv app it logs straight in. However, today when I clicked on the app it had three pages of advertising the prices of each package. It then asked me to log in using my username and password.

I  completed the fields only for the software to say that my username or password was incorrect?!

Next I signed into NowTv using my iPad with the same username and password and it logged me in straight away with no problems. I reset my password but the NowTv software on the Roku stick will still not accept it as correct.

I have checked all details, username, passwords via my account on my iPad but for whatever reason it will not allow me to log in.

I currently have two free devices available so I have not breached my device limit.

We have never experienced any problems with Roku/NowTv so would appreciate your feedback as soon as possible.

Lee Williams

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just noted the Now TV Box not currently working link. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I'm pretty sure it's the same issue as the big yellow warning at the top of the page (both the Roku and NOW TV boxes run the same app).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What NOWTV could do in these cases is to relax a bit the constraint fot changing devices in the account... and at least we could have some TV before going to sleep!