Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I get on live chat

Reinbursing money
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still unable to live chat it says I have no network connection and as you can tell i'm posting this so is there anything else i can do to get live chat.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Live Chat is temporarily unavailabe due to a technical issue.  Subscribe to this thread for alerts on when it will be available again.

Aleternatively, you can contact Now TV by email through the Help section, or post about your issue on the Forum.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It has now taken an hour and a half to send one email!!!! 

God dam it dos anyone no how to contact these CONNING people if we can call them that!

Am I wasting my time trying to contact the ideats or do I just start court proceedings agenst them????

If someone anyone BUT A COMPUTER could give me advise it would be mutch aprishated!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I believe you have already managed to contact us via Live Chat. If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Birgit

NOW TV Team