cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lidor
Advocate

tv pack

How do I add the premier sport and tnt sport channels?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lidor 

Are you a NOW Republic of Ireland customer?

If not and you are based in the UK, then only NOW Republic of Ireland customers can add the NOW Sports Extra Membership which includes TNT Sports & Premier Sports to their NOW account.

If in the UK you will have to look at Discovery Plus for TNT Sports for example, where last time I checked Viaplay had purchased the Premier Sports rights in the UK.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lidor 

Are you a NOW Republic of Ireland customer?

If not and you are based in the UK, then only NOW Republic of Ireland customers can add the NOW Sports Extra Membership which includes TNT Sports & Premier Sports to their NOW account.

If in the UK you will have to look at Discovery Plus for TNT Sports for example, where last time I checked Viaplay had purchased the Premier Sports rights in the UK.

lidor
Advocate

It takes me back to streaming, it doesn't let me subscribe to these channels

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lidor 

So you are a Republic of Ireland customer on the NOW Republic of Ireland website?

Perhaps try a different internet browser or perhaps try your browser in either Incognito mode or a Private Window.

Make sure you are on the NOW Republic of Ireland website where there is an ie in the URL address and not gb for the UK and your browser is not automatically sending you back to the gb website.

If using a VPN disable it and make sure you are in the ROI and not away on holidays outside the country.

Other than that maybe contact NOW live chat.

Also I believe on the NOW Republic of Ireland website they recently added a NOW Ireland Community Forum where perhaps Irish NOW forum members over there might offer some further assistance.