cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV watchlist gone

Hi I watch now on Xbox and I stopped watching for a while when I got a new entertainment pack my watchlist has totally disappeared any ideas? I have deleted the all signed out and back in thanks

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity are you also missing the Watchlist tile horizontal grid row on any other devices or is it just the Xbox One ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi yeah there's no watchlist on my xbox or my girlfriend's but the watchlist is there on ipad

Get Outlook for Android
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sometimes if there is no Watchlist showing across all your different playback platforms if could be an Account issue problem.

Because it only seems to be happening on the Xbox, then it must be Xbox One related with the NOW App (i haven't noticed nobody else on the forum or over on NOW Twitter report it recently with regards to Xbox One, only a few reports about Samsung Smart TV's with the inbuilt native NOW App).

I am guessing you have tried adding some new content under MY TV on your iPad to see if the new content also ports across to your Xbox One's.

I am assuming your Continue Watching grid row is still showing on your Xbox's ?

You could try a reboot on your Xbox and Router but i doubt that will make a difference if your Girlfriend Xbox is in a different property.

Your best bet might be getting in touch with NOW live chat by clicking on the green chat online button from this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a nosy at this thread which details another thread about the issue.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/Watchlist-disappeared/td-p/566229/jump-to/first-unread-message

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help