cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

NOW TV PLAYER asking to manage devices

I tried to watch something through my safari browser, but it's asked me to download NOW TV Player, but when it asks to continue in the browser to NOW TV Player, it says I have reached the maximum number of devices, but it has never had an issue on th...

Error message

I've just signed in, clicked the play button on a movie and get the following message "Somethings gone wrong.  Please try closing the app and returning to the website to launch the content again".  I'm on a mac air and logged out of Nowtv and logged ...

cant view anytrhing now

when I just logged in to my account and went to watch a video, a box came up telling me to install the now tv player, I have never had this before. Once I installed it it takes me to an external player  "now tv player" and will not play anything at a...

NowTV Player and Mac OS High Sierra

Have just been forced to install the NowTV player (literally no option to continue using the website stream).  Can i just say that this needs to be undone not only from a user choice perspective but also that those of us testing the new OS are now un...

Now TV Player counts as second device on PC

On my Windows PC I started watching using IE11 and Silverlight. Later I opened Google Chrome and had to install Now TV Player. This has counted as a second device on the same PC. Somehow I don't think this is fair as this is one device, I only did th...

Silverlight no longer activating as default player on mac

Had this before and got it fixed, but can't remember how I fixed it. As usual after a mac update something breaks and silverligh no longer works on safari. Trying to play a video pops up a window telling me to install Now TV player. Now TV player suc...

NOW TV player

Now TV player will not download on my Mac. I click on the play icon and nothing happens. Paid to watch the Lions  - worked for the first game but not today. You have until tomorrow to fix it or I am cancelling

NowTV deciding laptop is different devices

Today NowTV wouldn't play on my laptop, just cut out halfway through a film and wouldn't play again even with restarting the computer. A guide said try clearing the application storage in the silverlight app, so I did that. When I tried to watch agai...

trying to get connected to monthly sports pass

I. have spent about 5 hours trying to install nowtv monthly sports onto my laptop , I have managed to get it on my small samsung tablet , but no matter what I try on the laptops ( both are windows 10) . taking the £33 was unsurprisingly easy  , but i...

NowTV Player not playing on Mac.

Hi, NowTv installer for Mac just hanging on installation and when I try to watch programme (1 week Sports Pass) the player does not launch, and I can't watch anything. I trust that as I cannot watch anything that I have not activated the pass as purc...