cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV player

Now TV player will not download on my Mac. I click on the play icon and nothing happens. Paid to watch the Lions  - worked for the first game but not today. You have until tomorrow to fix it or I am cancelling

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Now TV player will not download on my Mac. I click on the play icon and nothing happens. Paid to watch the Lions  - worked for the first game but not today. You have until tomorrow to fix it or I am cancelling

@Anonymous User

Hi 🙂

We are sorry to hear you are having problems with this !

There are some checks we need to go through first so that we can find out whats causing the problem so that we can get it fixed 🙂

If you wouldnt mind reading through the steps below to make sure that your player is the correct one for your device.

Want to watch NOW TV on your Mac?

No problem. You’ll just need OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) or later. Then you’ve got 2 options, depending on whether or not you’ve already got Microsoft Silverlight installed on your Mac.

I’ve got Silverlight installed

Already got Silverlight?

Great – you’re ready to start watching straight away. 

If you’re having trouble watching on Safari, you may need to enable the Silverlight plug-in.

I don’t have Silverlight

Microsoft is withdrawing Silverlight support for Mac, so if you don’t already have it installed, you’ll no longer be able to download it from 2017. But don’t worry – you can download our NOW TV Player instead. It’s really simple and only takes a few minutes.

If everything looks correct can you tell us the model of the Mac you are using so that we can take a look further into this for you 🙂

Looking forward to hearing back from you !

Kymberly (The Now TV Team)