cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

Error code f20000

have just downloaded the Now Tv Player on my lapotop however everytime i go to watch it says 'error f20000'

Error P6003 despite having 1 device to add

The now tv player application is rubbish, i have never managed to get it work. I have 1 device available to add this month. However it refuses to let me use the service i pay for. Everytime i try and use my laptop and the player i recieve error P6003...

new to now tv

I'm trying to watch now tv through my laptop but it is constantly buffering, stuttering and it is not easy to watch anythingmy internet speed is over 3.5 and my Ethernet is connected straight to the laptopwhat can I do to improve this?

Resolved! ITV Player not up to date?

We've been trying to catch up on the latest x factor but the catch up hasn't synced properly as the last two days catch up isn't on the now TV box but is showing on my phone? How can I fix this?

absolutely the worst designed software

I cant believe nowtv is this badly designed that any tv shows i want to watch icant be bothered with the hassle involved to try to get this service to work.really is pants . everytime i use it for over a year there is issues. and their support did no...

Exceptionally poor audio quality.

audio quality when streaming on now tv player is incredibly poor. has been for months and doesn't seem to be an issue thats been fixed for years looking at these boards. really disappointing, will be stopping sub as no improvement; not worth money, w...

Now TV

I’ve downloaded the Now TV app on my laptop but it won’t play the sports channels

device limit reached - again!

get the device limit reached message, but nothing has been changed, got 4 devices.  Had one set up with the name Dad - not there now, reverted back to just 'pc' this has happened twice.  inside manage my devices it says I can remove one and add 1 mor...