cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pfl2
Advocate

Re: Trouble updating to the latest version of the Mac Player

I have dowloaded the new updates 10+ times on my Mac Book Air as well as updating the new silverlight but it is still telling me to download the new update. SO I've already missed the first 45 min of the game..... 

0 Thanks
MrGreen
Scholar

Re: We've released a new version of the macOS player!

Hi

Is there another option to view on a mac without having to install tge player? Last time I tried it it was terrible. Would rather use silverlight.

Thanks

0 Thanks

Re: Mac, black screen

Hi Now TV Team

I have the same problem.

I would also like a refund.

Specifically signed up to this to watch a series I can't watch!

OS X El Capitan

Version 10.11.6

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2.53GHz, Mid 2009)

Processor 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB

Highlighted

Still getting this problem

goodfella_p
Mentor

It's rubbish. 

The player is buffering constantly, picture quality is awful, sound out of sync. And all happening on a mac with loads of memory, disc space, and a fibre internet connection. No issues at all before I installed the player app.

Seriously thinking about closing my account if this is as good as it's going to get 

Gianpiero
Mentor

i agree it's rubbish

i even started another theread in hope that someone at Now TV support will advise on when they are going to fix the Now TV player fopr Mac.

Picture freezes, audio out of synch, scenes jumping back and forth, constant buffering.

I am not able to watych any Now TV programs at the moment.

I will ask for a refund too if the issue isn't resolved quickly.

goodfella_p
Mentor

What makes it all the more galling is that the app for the iphone and ipad are pretty good these days. The apple tv app is laughably bad and now the imac is just as useless.

Yes, you can "watch" now tv across devices but it's appalling. Just look at the netflix experience and see hwo much slicker it is. Sky need to spend some time thinking about their existing customers and whether they want to keep them

0 Thanks
retrogirluk
Mentor

Is there any way to get rid of the bits around the picture. I want to watch a film I know what film I'm watching I really don't need the sky logo in the corner of the film running length on  the bottom of the screen

0 Thanks
rhysrhysrhys
Advocate

Hey,

I got NOW TV to watch Twin Peaks. I am running Mac OS X 10.7.5 and until today had no problem with watching NOW TV in Safari. Now suddenly I am told I have to download the player, which wont work with my OS. Is there any way around this? It worked perfectly fine before - why are you forcing me to use a player? 

Rhys

Still got this issue and am getting no replies from Now TV