cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

(T6030) - There's a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs.

Getting this error when trying to watch NowTV via browsers:

I've Reinstalled Silverlight.

Reinstalled display Drivers.

Tried different display ports on my GPUs.

Tried IE & Firefox (since Chrome & Edge don't support silverlight).

Windows 10 PC, Dual monitors HDCP compliant.

The Windows 10 NowTV app does play content but only in fullscreen which is not acceptable to me, I want to have it on a portion of my screen so I can continue to utilise both screens for productivity (which I've done with every paid streaming service I subscribe to including NowTV).

If there's no solution, I suspect there isn't reading other threads, I'll sadly have to end my subscription.

102 REPLIES 102
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Getting this error when trying to watch NowTV via browsers:

I've Reinstalled Silverlight.

Reinstalled display Drivers.

Tried different display ports on my GPUs.

Tried IE & Firefox (since Chrome & Edge don't support silverlight).

Windows 10 PC, Dual monitors HDCP compliant.

The Windows 10 NowTV app does play content but only in fullscreen which is not acceptable to me, I want to have it on a portion of my screen so I can continue to utilise both screens for productivity (which I've done with every paid streaming service I subscribe to including NowTV).

If there's no solution, I suspect there isn't reading other threads, I'll sadly have to end my subscription.

Hi @Anonymous User

Silverlight, the spawn of the devil

Silverlight is known for taking a dislike of outputting to multiple displays generally Silverlight won't let you output multiple displays. Even if both displays are HDCP compliant. So unfortunately it will be the fact that you're using dual monitors, that is causing the issue. If you were to disconnect or turn one of your monitors off, you would probably find that the video would play.

As for now TV Windows the issue with it only working in full-screen has been reported/discussed many times. I believe the app will be altered in time as nowTV are making changes to the app last update to it was about a week ago.  The app does have its advantages over the Silverlight system, though, the biggest of which being 720p HD playback.

I think part of the issue is that the app still has to support Windows 8/8.1 as well as Windows 10. Metro apps had to use the entire screen on Windows 8. As now TV update the app which they are doing slowly, they need to do it in such a way that it does not break the support for Windows 8 as there are still a significant number of people that haven't upgraded to Windows 10 yet. Other services are faced with the same issue

Sorry I know what I've said above isn't what you wanted to hearSmiley Sad

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same problem with Laptop after Windows 10 upgrade.  It worked well under Windows 7 but now, no matter what i do I  get the T6030 error, so using multiple screens maybe a red herring.  reverting back to Windows 7 works swap to Win 10 and failure everytime.  I have used Firefox and Internet Explorer 11 (32 and 64 bit editions).  Chrome & Edge are not supported.

I guess it is Microsofts way of security.  Don't allow anything and therefore you can't break it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User most likely your graphic card needing a updated driver. Of course you could just use the NOW TV app from the Microsoft Store. No need for Silverlight with that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I too have had the T6030 error - and have de-installed / re-installed silverlight on windows 10 - but no luck. When I try the NOWTV app - I get c20262500 which apparently is a different name for T6030.... Yet NEtflix and spotify work fine?

Cheers

Ken

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, apologies for the delay in responding to you. Can you try the blow steps for me please which have helped customers in the past:

Disable Hyper V if you have an AMD graphics card

1. Select Search from the Charms bar.
  2. Highlight Apps and type cmd.
  3. Right click on Command Prompt.
  4. Select Run as Administrator.
  5. Click Yes if prompted by User Account Control.
  6. Type bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off into the command prompt.
  • If the command is input successfully, you should see a message stating The operation completed successfully.
  1. Restart your computer and launch the NOW TV app.
  2. If you don't run virtual machines on your computer, it's unlikely that you'll notice any difference in performance with Hyper V turned off, but you can always re-enable Hyper V if you need it.

To re-enable Hyper V:

1. Select Search from the Charms bar.
  2. Highlight Apps and type cmd.
  3. Right-click on Command Prompt.
  4. Select Run as Administrator.
  5. Click Yes if prompted by User Account Control.
  6. Type bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto into the command prompt.
  • If the command is input successfully, you should see a message stating The operation completed successfully.
  1. Restart your computer to finish re-enabling Hyper V.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have this problem.  I have just bought a new laptop with an AMD Radeon graphics card, and can no longer access NowTV via a web browser even though there are no audio / visual devices attached to the laptop.   I have done all the suggested fixes (reinstalling Silverlight, checking that the graphics drivers are up to date and even the bcdedit command line) but nothing helps.  I have tried on both Firefox and IE, and even tried disabling each of the 2 display adapters in turn - the AMD Radeon R9 M365X and the Intel HDGraphics 4000 - also to no avail.  I will be utterly gutted if I can no longer watch NowTV on my laptop 😞  I am running Windows 10 (which I was using before with no problems).  What can I do - this error seems to have been around for quite a while now, and I am surprised that no one has come up with an easily applied solution.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered when when trying to view on your PC. 

Can you please let us know if you experience the same issues when you try to view through the app which can be downloaded through the Windows Store? 

You may also want to check to make sure your graphics drivers are up to date by following the steps below: 

Press Windows + X key and click on Device manager.

1. Search for Display Adapters.
  2. Right-click on the graphics card and click on Update driver software. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

@Anonymous User is correct. The issue is most likely down to your graphics driver. Although graphics drivers are supposed to be updated automatically as part of the Windows 10 upgrade. There have been reports of graphics drivers not being updated properly. For this reason, I would recommend that you get and install the latest graphics driver for your GPU yourself. There should be specific Windows 10 drivers for your GPU by now (but this will depend upon the age of your GPU).

As you're using Windows 10. I would strongly recommend you use nowTV Windows 10 app instead of Silverlight. Although the nowTV Windows app will be seen as a different device by nowTVs systems.

Also note that now TV does not officially support 64-bit web browsers, so if you're watching now TV through a web browser. It is best to make sure that you have a 32-bit web browser installed.

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sirchinny,

I've sent you an email regarding your issue, please respond for further assistance.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team