cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

(T6030) - There's a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs.

Getting this error when trying to watch NowTV via browsers:

(T6030) - There's a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs.

I've Reinstalled Silverlight.

Reinstalled display Drivers.

Tried different display ports on my GPUs.

Tried IE & Firefox (since Chrome & Edge don't support silverlight).

Windows 10 PC, Dual monitors HDCP compliant.

The Windows 10 NowTV app does play content but only in fullscreen which is not acceptable to me, I want to have it on a portion of my screen so I can continue to utilise both screens for productivity (which I've done with every paid streaming service I subscribe to including NowTV).

If there's no solution, I suspect there isn't reading other threads, I'll sadly have to end my subscription.

102 REPLIES 102
sirchinny
Scholar

Thanks for the response.

I have replied to your email, and gave you the info as requested...

sirchinny
Scholar

And for all the messing about, uninstalling and reinstalling. Then installing Win 7, you get offered A POUND as compensation.

If it wasn't so insulting, it would be funny.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks commanda,

I suspected it was fatal, I've got a similar issue with anything that enforces DRM and claims my monitors and setup aren't HDCP complaint (even though everything is).

Since it was working only months ago I'm guessing it's something in an Nvidia driver and/or something in Windows 10.

Cancelling my sub now, sadly.

cheers

brasc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good evening everyone.

I recently signed up to Now TV and have been enjoying it on my XBOX 360. But now I want to watch it on my PC and I am having no end of problems doing so. First of all I find out that I cannot watch it on Google chrome, anooying but not really a problem. So I try Firefox, to no avail. On Firefox I get the error message "(T6030) There is a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs". So I follow the advice and try updating my graphics drivers (already up to date) uninstalling/reinstalling Silverlight etc. None of this works. So I try Internet explorer, or Edge as it is now called, again this is not supported!!!

Finally I'm told there is an app, so I tried that, but that doesn't work either. Quite frustrating and in all honesty it is making me think Now TV is not worth the hassle.

Here are my specs if they help, is there something wrong with my PC (I doubt it as it is a reasonable spec, fairly new one)?

Windows 10 64 bit

HP Envy 15
AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHz
8192Mb RAM
AMD Radeon HD 8650G + HD8750M Dual (With 6219Mb)

All drivers are up to date.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered when trying to view on your PC. 

If you have updated your graphics card, can you please open Silverlight, click on the playback tab and make sure the second box has been unticked. 

Please also take a look at this link here. Which may issue you with more information on  using Microsoft edge.

Thanks,

Karl

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for getting back to me Karl.

Unfortunately neither of your suggestions has helped, I'm still unable to
watch anything.

Firefox still gives me the same error message and trying the "open with
internet explorer" doesn't do anything.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK, after a little bit of playing around it seems I can get the App to work if I uninstall my graphics drivers. 

This however is not a practical solution as I don't want the rest of my PC activities to suffer just for NowTV.

Seems like an issue with the software you guys are using, dissapointing really, and I suspect it will put quite a few people off your service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for the reply and good to know that there is a temporary workaround for this.

To see if we can get this resolved permanently for you would it be possible to try the step below.

Open the command prompt with Administration Access, Then type bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off into the prompt, you should see a message stating The operation completed successfully.

Reboot your PC and then try NOW TV again. 

Let me know if this works.

If you want to switch this feature back on type bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto into the command prompt.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changing the hypervisor setting does not work.

this is an issue i reported some time ago and appears to have begun with the latest update of the app. I suggest you roll back to the previous release and enable us to do the same. 

(And kindly learn to thoroughly test software before releasing it. After all, it is of no use whatsoever if you fix one problem by creating another, as you clearly have done in this case. If now tv were to do the honourable thing and offer effected viewers rebates on our passes funded by the developers out of their salaries, we would soon see software being properly tested before release and this kind of shoddy coding would not get out the door.)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know exactly how you feel. I paid the fee and after missing the first half of the game, I still can't get in.  I've switched off all my other devices, including their WiFi, and I still get another message advising that I'm watching on too many devices!  It's a great idea if it worked, but feel its a bit of a flim flam, as I can't seem to get a refund either!