cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

(T6030) - There's a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs.

Getting this error when trying to watch NowTV via browsers:

(T6030) - There's a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs.

I've Reinstalled Silverlight.

Reinstalled display Drivers.

Tried different display ports on my GPUs.

Tried IE & Firefox (since Chrome & Edge don't support silverlight).

Windows 10 PC, Dual monitors HDCP compliant.

The Windows 10 NowTV app does play content but only in fullscreen which is not acceptable to me, I want to have it on a portion of my screen so I can continue to utilise both screens for productivity (which I've done with every paid streaming service I subscribe to including NowTV).

If there's no solution, I suspect there isn't reading other threads, I'll sadly have to end my subscription.

102 REPLIES 102
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that.

Can you clarify what the exact issue is - T6030 or simultaneous stream?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having downloaded programmes and unplugged audio and visual in an attempted to get now tv working. I'm still getting error message (T6030) - There's a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs.

Well forget it after about an hour of trying you can forget it, I’ve got better things to be doing with my time, I’ll be getting a full refund off you, and never bother with now tv again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that 😞

Is your issue now sorted? If not, please give us the following details:

*Windows OS

*Have you tried any other device?

*Have you updated your graphic drivers?

*Uninstalled-reinstalled Silverlight?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV was working fine, then I had a windows 10 update the other day and found this error kept appearing when trying to play videos through internet explorer. Finally I got it to work again by firstly uninstalling and reinstalling silverlight.  But the key thing was that I noticed my account setting had changed to a microsoft account so when I logged in I had to log in through my microsoft email account instead of my normal user name and password.  I used the account settings to switch this back to a local account, restarted the computer and it works fine again now with no error messages. Not sure what the exact cause/issue was but thought I'd post this as all the other suggestions did not work for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have installed microsoft silverlight and am using internet explorer but i still get error message "audio or video output error" ?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Is the device your using connected to a TV, external monitor, somekind of sound system or anything like that?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV TEAM

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I registered for a sky sports pass for a month. I cannot use it on YouView TV; I tried on my laptop; downloaded Firefox; uninstalled and installed Silverlight. I just cant make it work and need a refund now as I cannot watch the Newcastle game. 451M41658080
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you were having problems.

On the Youview platform we only have our Sky Cinema service available.

With your laptop is this a Windows or Mac ?

If Windows and your running Windows 8 or above have you tried our App from the Store ?

Within Firefox have you allowed Silverlight to run ? This can be found in the Add-On's menu.

Let us know how you get on.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just bought a 1-day pass. Using Firefox 47.0, downloaded and installed Silverlight. Rebooted Firefox. Tried to watch the match I'm interested in and kept on getting this message. This is Windows 10 64-bit, with a single monitor and a pretty standard PC sound system. Grrr!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that you have Windows 10 installed on your computer, the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app

Cheers