Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Missing programmmes in itv hub

Hi and welcome to the forum @LucyAuva,

NOW TV have no control over 'third-party' apps, such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, RedBull TV etc.

The content, the delivery systems and the UI's for each distribution platform is entirely controlled by the service providers.

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks
Highlighted

ITV hub

Does anyone know how I can go back to the beginning of a programme I was watching or rewind to a bit I have missed. Every time I go on a program it just starts at where I left off and I can't go back at all??
Tags (1)
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: ITV hub

@Elf1 You should just be able to rewind to the beginning? Cat Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: ITV hub

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Elf1 You should just be able to rewind to the beginning? Cat Happy

Agreed... That works for me 😉

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: bbciplayer having problem.only the web page showing on screen

@the-nadger wrote:

@JohnJayITV Hub isn't the easiest to use and does need some work - down to ITV not NowTV

If you use alphabet letters you should find what you want.

The trick is to start a programme and then pause - you'll find a link in left to all episodes so you can select episode you want.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Lethal Weapon

Its definitely an ITV hub issue as cant watch on tablet either, you appear to be only able to view from a PC browser, tried it on Xbox browser and doesnt work either

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Lethal Weapon

Anybody with a Youview box will also be able to watch lethal weapon on catch up using ITV hub. Lethal weapon can't be watched on catch up through Freeview play devices though.

Note there is quite a common misconception that Youview hardware can only be obtained through a contract with talk talk, plus net or BT. This is untrue. You can get pure retail boxes from various places. 

The latest pure retail variant is the DTR-T2000

Of course, if you don't have a contract from one of the Youview ISPs, you won't get any pay-TV channels on the box

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Mentor

Itv hub

got the new black box 2 months ago, software update done, hdmi leads checked swapped. Trying to watch programmes on itv hub, get some audio but green screen - similar to hevc coding - anyone know anything - how to sort?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Itv hub

Hi @kevob,

Is this 'green' issue only happening with ITV Hub provided content? What about the other apps?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Itv hub

works fine with everything else, also some of the programmes on itv hub work fine - only certain ones - e.g. little boy blue

0 Thanks