cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

ITV Player

I have got ITV Player on the Now TV box, but it doesn't appear to have as much content as I would expect.  I was wondering if I was missing something obvious?

I would expect at least 7-day catch-up so I could watch, for example, more than one episode of Coronation Street.  (The description in the Channel Store says "ITV Player offers 30 days free catch up of all the shows you know and love.") 

But when I go to the main ITV channel in 'Guide' it just shows today and yesterday.  If I go to 'C' in the A-Z it just shows one episode of Coronation Street.  Are further episodes available via some method I'm not seeing?

I know this is an ITV problem rather than a Now TV one, but I was wondering if any users could help me?  Thanks.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

There is a way to get more episodes of corrie. It is a bit long winded but it does work.

If you play the latest episode and then press the pause button you will see a box that says something like more episodes. Click on that box and you can get all the older ones.

Hope that helps.

Rich

View solution in original post

435 REPLIES 435
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Anonymous User You should just be able to rewind to the beginning? Cat Happy

Agreed... That works for me 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

got the new black box 2 months ago, software update done, hdmi leads checked swapped. Trying to watch programmes on itv hub, get some audio but green screen - similar to hevc coding - anyone know anything - how to sort?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Is this 'green' issue only happening with ITV Hub provided content? What about the other apps?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

works fine with everything else, also some of the programmes on itv hub work fine - only certain ones - e.g. little boy blue

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

works fine with everything else, also some of the programmes on itv hub work fine - only certain ones - e.g. little boy blue

Yes I can confirm what you're seeing @Anonymous User. 

Given that NOW TV have no control over 'third-party' apps, such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, RedBull TV etc (along with their content). This particular issue may take a while to get resolved...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think that I'm having the same problem:

I've just started to watch Little Boy Blue from last night - the screen was flashing green, then went black, then I could hear some audio, but the picture was unwatchable, like green squares or something.

But I watched a different programme an hour earlier with no problems.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry - I should have posted this in the white box section 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Sorry - I should have posted this in the white box section 

That's fine... As the issue is ITV Hub related I will have the topic moved into the forums 'Entertainment' sub-section.

And just-so-you-know. I have formally flagged this issue to the NOW TV Team members 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks,

We've checked this out with our content team and as the issue is with Content in the ITV HUB app this issue would need to be flagged with ITV seperately as we have no control over ITV programes not part of the Entertainment pass.

Cheers

Eddie