cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

ITV Player

I have got ITV Player on the Now TV box, but it doesn't appear to have as much content as I would expect.  I was wondering if I was missing something obvious?

I would expect at least 7-day catch-up so I could watch, for example, more than one episode of Coronation Street.  (The description in the Channel Store says "ITV Player offers 30 days free catch up of all the shows you know and love.") 

But when I go to the main ITV channel in 'Guide' it just shows today and yesterday.  If I go to 'C' in the A-Z it just shows one episode of Coronation Street.  Are further episodes available via some method I'm not seeing?

I know this is an ITV problem rather than a Now TV one, but I was wondering if any users could help me?  Thanks.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

There is a way to get more episodes of corrie. It is a bit long winded but it does work.

If you play the latest episode and then press the pause button you will see a box that says something like more episodes. Click on that box and you can get all the older ones.

Hope that helps.

Rich

View solution in original post

435 REPLIES 435
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Remember you may need to start program and then pause it to select episode you want.

It's a strange app designed to get max advert viewing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For 45 minutes during the football, the only thing I want to watch on itv, it is not working at all. Really poor.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mine neither on Now TV box?!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes the very frustrating now to box. Generally it's not very good is it
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It really is a frustrating piece of kit. It just could be so much better than it actually is! Very few channels are actually offered for your money and then you get problems accessing some parts. 5 OD was causing problems yesterday, but now it's ITV.
Legend 5
Legend 5
To get same number of movie channels as add on to Virgin Big Bang package would cost £20. On here costs £9.99 half the price. Hardly bad value.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea when itv live will be back on

cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you need to ask ITV, it's their app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

but it works on pc  and phone

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User but if it didn't work on your mobile you wouldn't ask Apple to fix it. The NOW TV box is the same as a phone or tablet, it allows third parties to build apps and have them installed. If anything goes wrong with those, you need to speak to the company who made the app, which in this case is ITV.