cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JordanT
Advocate

NOWTV offer

I purchased the £20pm (6months) sports pass over a week ago, now when i go to sign in to use it (since the league is starting today), it is advertising i purchase the £26pm for 12 months. How do I contact someone from NOW to resolve this is I am being sent in circles with their online live chat function not even appearing for me?

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@JordanT 

Are you sure you are signing in to the same account that you purchased the Sports Pass on?

It sounds like you may not be.

If you still want Live Chat, though:-

Chat online

From here, you can contact Now via Live Chat.

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ on this screen. This leads to the Nowbot, an AI bot that might well assist you in navigating the Help; but as you need to talk to Live Chat, you have already gone beyond that, and all the Nowbot can bring you is frustration.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
JordanT
Advocate

Thank you for the live chat link. I only have the one account though.

I checked out the chat online service but unfortunately they were beyond useless. First advisor then didn't respond to me after 10minutes and ended the chat. The second just messed me about for 30 minutes, and told me to purchase the offer of £26pm for 12 month deal and didn't provide any assistance. Then when I said I wanted to make a complaint about the issue and the conduct of the advisor they wouldn't let me. All in all, just was a waste of my time.