cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarah27

new order gone missing?

Hi, i signed up last night to now broadband via the MSE link, confirmed speed and contract length etc. came to payment and the bank app had a glitch. came back to it this morning and the now page that i was on last night says i cant get broadband at my address, theyr directing me to sky which is a much more expensive deal? tried to speak to someone but no joy. annoying thing is, i went ahead and cancelled my bt contract! anything  i can do to sort it out? help would be much appreciated.

s

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@sarah27 

To be fair you shouldn't have cancelled the BT contract yourself. As NOW would have sorted that out. What your problem now would be is you have a cut off date for your BT broadband, but setting up a new connection with another provider they will be reliant on OpenReach so it is unlikely the go live date will be the same as the cut off date. 

Best option for you is to call the broadband team.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412518
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Jayach
Elite 3

@sarah27 

Hopefully you can cancel the BT cancelation, whilst you consider your next move.

As @gavs82008 says, if you are moving between providers on the Openreach network, always let the gaining provider do the cancellation, or you risk downtime.